Our servicing teams are prepared for any eventuality
We are committed to providing the best possible service to you, during the outbreak of Coronavirus. We are working hard to ensure that you can continue to interact with us, whilst also ensuring the wellbeing of our colleagues.
We already have strong business continuity processes in place, to ensure we are able to effectively service and support our customers and advisers. Our plans include keeping a watchful eye on the latest government announcements, to ensure we can quickly react as additional measures to halt the spread of the virus are introduced.
We are taking immediate steps to ensure we can continue to support your needs, including:
- Enabling colleagues to work from remote locations as necessary (alternate offices or from home), using our secure and tested technology
- Making greater use of business tools (online meetings, Skype, Webex, Video conference) to keep in contact with colleagues, advisers and customers
- Restrictions on business travel
- Keeping colleagues up to date with the latest government guidance and adapting any internal safety or hygiene protocols as appropriate, including increased levels of cleaning through all our office locations
- Supporting colleagues to remain resilient through periods of altered working practices.
Our preparations will help to ensure that you can contact us by email and phone, just as you usually would. In addition, our online services for both advisers and customers also continue to be available.
As the situation continues to evolve we will keep adapting to the needs of our colleagues and you, our much valued customers and advisers.